Okay so I am jumping on the bandwagon of reviewing 2013 and listing the top 10 things from this past year….it sure has been a wonderful and crazy whirlwind of a year!!!
10. My sister passing all of her CPA exams and my brother doing well in baseball! I always find joy in my families success and love embracing it!!!
9. All of our family dinners – these are times you can’t get back and are precious to spend with family!
8. Getting a new kitten for our boys, Belle – what a crazy little cat but perfect for the boys!
7. Soccer, swim lessons, and t-ball !!!!
6. Neal and I celebrated 7 years of marriage and look forward to many more! This year has really shown what we are made of and how much love our marriage has!
5. Our boys turning 5 and 2! They fight and then the next minute love playing with each other and are best friends! This is an amazing journey to watch.
4. Trips with our boys to Maine and Sesame Place!!!
3. Early detection of cancer and combatting it head on right from the start….thankful that my doctor caught the abnormalities on my thyroid during an appointment during the early pregnancy. Thankful for great doctors and a strong team behind me!
2. Finding out we were pregnant with baby #3 and it’s a girl! So excited that we will be adding a princess to our family. Thankful for her being mommy’s miracle!
1. The love and support from friends and family!!!! I couldn’t have gotten through the last 4 months with them and continue to embrace their love and support more than ever! I always knew I had such an amazing group behind our family and have always appreciated it, but value it more than ever.