The past few weeks in my home had been rather contaminated! It started with the yucky chest coughs….then moved to double ear infections with both the boys and a sinus infection with myself. Even though we were all on antibiotics, the nasty thick chest cough wouldn’t ease up at all. It was still waking the boys up at night out of a deep sleep. Cranky boys made a cranky mommy. I was out of options and not sure what else to do. Two older veteran moms/grandmas recommended rubbing Vicks on the boys feet at night and covering their feet with socks. I thought it was far fetched, but with nothing else to do, I figured I’d give it a shot. I had Baby Vicks in the medicine cabinet, so I pulled it out while they were sleeping rubbed in on their feet and covered their feet with socks. To much of my surprise, they stopped coughing and didn’t cough throughout the night. It was the first good nights sleep they had in a few nights. So I did it again for the next few nights, which was probably almost a week and they boys slept through the nights without coughing! Just long enough for the coughs to go away. This old wives tale/theory works!!! I’d definitely recommend it to any mom’s in need of the help to ease a cough!!!! Thanks to those amazing veteran moms for sharing this. I truly value all of the experiences other moms share!!!!
Aly B Designs – Etsy
- So easy to create my beautiful canvas! easycanvasprints.com/TemplateCopy.a… 7 months ago
- LEGO 71040 - The Disney Castle wn.nr/Srgzk6 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Camille Doll by American Girl? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/e3g8ueq 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Camille Doll by American Girl? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/cqg5oov 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Ashlyn Doll? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/izfyl52 1 year ago