Whoever thought a Wooly Bear Caterpillar would be such a hit! With a 4 yr old it’s like hitting the jackpot. CJ thought Calvin was going to eat him, so he protected him. He named him Mungo…gave him leaves to eat. Got to see that caterpillars poop too! He even took Mungo out with us for ice cream. We let CJ keep Mungo over night and then the next day he put him in the tree so he could climb up to the top to eat leaves. It was amazing to see how Mungo held CJ’s attention…who would have ever thought that a caterpillar was so cool to a 4 yr old. One Mommy lesson I learned thanks to Daddy bring Mungo in for CJ!!!!
Aly B Designs – Etsy
- So easy to create my beautiful canvas! easycanvasprints.com/TemplateCopy.a… 8 months ago
- LEGO 71040 - The Disney Castle wn.nr/Srgzk6 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Camille Doll by American Girl? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/e3g8ueq 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Camille Doll by American Girl? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/cqg5oov 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Ashlyn Doll? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/izfyl52 1 year ago