Since Daddy was working, I decided to have some after dinner fun with the boys. I introduced Calvin to the simple fun of playing with a plastic cup! He loved banging it on the high chair, looking through it, and just simply playing with it. For CJ, I decided to bake cookies with him and he chose chocolate chip cookies! Yummy. I thought since we were making chocolate chip cookies, that I would make him a super special chipwich sandwich, but that plan kind of back fired. He decided that he didn’t like it like that…he wanted the cookies and ice cream separate and not together. It’s the thought that counts right?
Aly B Designs – Etsy
- So easy to create my beautiful canvas! easycanvasprints.com/TemplateCopy.a… 1 year ago
- LEGO 71040 - The Disney Castle wn.nr/Srgzk6 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Camille Doll by American Girl? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/e3g8ueq 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Camille Doll by American Girl? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/cqg5oov 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Ashlyn Doll? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/izfyl52 1 year ago