My husband can go to bed anytime at night and not have a single worry or concern. I just can’t do that. After I get things done that I need to do, I still need my time. I need to take the time to myself before I can go to sleep or I just can’t sleep at all. Decompression time is usually spent wandering Pinterest, Facebook, watching dvr, crocheting, sewing, or something along those lines. Currently I am finding myself spending my decompression time multitasking…blogging and watching dvr. I find a great deal of satisfaction out of mindless television and also find it strangely relaxing. What do all you other moms do to decompress?
Aly B Designs – Etsy
- So easy to create my beautiful canvas! easycanvasprints.com/TemplateCopy.a… 8 months ago
- LEGO 71040 - The Disney Castle wn.nr/Srgzk6 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Camille Doll by American Girl? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/e3g8ueq 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Camille Doll by American Girl? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/cqg5oov 1 year ago
- Want to win A WellieWishers™ Ashlyn Doll? I just entered to win and you can too. gvwy.io/izfyl52 1 year ago